GO SAFE CERTIFICATION
The Galleria is ‘Go Safe’ certified by the Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development and Abu Dhabi Department of Culture and Tourism. This certificate demonstrates our constant commitment to providing a safe shopping environment for the community.
COVID-19 VACCINATION BOOTH AND TESTING FACILITIES
An onsite COVID-19 vaccination booth operated by Mubadala Health is open to the public at The Galleria Al Maryah Island for both citizens and residents over 50 years old. Visit
The Galleria also has an onsite COVID-19 testing facility operated by Abu Dhabi Stem Cells Centre (ADSCC) and Yas Clinic Group. Visit
Finding your favourite store is now easier and safer than ever with The Galleria’s contactless wayfinding. A first for Abu Dhabi, all you need to do is scan the QR Code found at any of our mall directory touch screens, sync the app with your mobile, and you’ll get real-time directions for any store in the mall. Enjoy your safe shopping experience!
Hours of Operation:
- General: Saturday - Wednesday: 10am - 10pm, Thursday - Friday: 10am - 12am
- Waitrose 8am - 11pm daily
- Pharmacies: Saturday - Wednesday: 9am - 10pm, Thursday - Friday: 9am - 12am
Ramadan - Hours of Operation:
- General: Saturday - Wednesday: 10am - 1am, Thursday - Friday: 10am - 2am
- Waitrose 8am - 1am daily
- Entertainment facilities: VOX Cinemas, Xtreme Zone, Caboodle and Droplets By Caboodle
- Sky Park, Family Park and Sports Park are all open. Visitors must adhere to all precautionary measures to protect the health and safety of the community, including a maximum of 4 persons per group, maintaining physical distancing and wearing masks.
Stores including fashion, jewellery, beauty, lifestyle/sports, electronics and homewares
- Dining outlets including restaurants, cafés and food court outlets
- Salons – hair and nail services
- Prayer Rooms are open with social distancing measures in place for worshippers
- Dining: Roberto's
- Common seating areas
- Events and activities
WELLNESS AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
The Wellness Ambassador program is a new Al Maryah Island initiative which focuses on protecting the health and wellbeing of our guests. At The Galleria, the Wellness Ambassadors will play an important role in enhancing customer experience whilst maintaining safety measures at all times.
- The Wellness Ambassadors are trained with specialised occupational health and wellness practices to ensure the safety of the community.
- This training involves the implementation of specific hygiene policies, ensuring social distancing measures and preventive medical knowledge about the virus.
- The Wellness Ambassadors will support guests in staying safe by maintaining health guidelines at The Galleria to ensure a safe and comfortable shopping experience.