Immerse yourself in French culture, heritage and art with this one-of-a-kind event - Flânerie Colbert Abu Dhabi: French Luxury in the 21st Century from November 12th – December 14th. Open to all, guests will be able to embark on an exquisite journey with exhibitions, pop-up installations, in-store activations and window-displays from the world’s most admired French luxury houses.
Placed under the patronage of the Chairman of the Department of Culture and Tourism – Abu Dhabi (DCT Abu Dhabi), H.E. Mohamed Khalifa Al Mubarak and the French Minister of Culture, Franck Riester, Flânerie Colbert Abu Dhabi: French Luxury in the 21st Century is a celebration of the bond between the UAE and France.
Twenty-six French luxury houses are presenting window displays and in-store scenographies and events at The Galleria, staging French Luxury in the 21st century and echoing the "10,000 Years of Luxury" exhibition at Louvre Abu Dhabi.
Flânerie Colbert #AtTheGalleria
10am to 10pm (12am on Thursdays & Fridays) From Nov. 12 to Dec.14
- Bernardaud with Christofle and Guerlain are staging a common pop-up space
- Boucheron is welcoming Ercuis and Château de Fontainebleau
- Cartier is welcoming Flammarion Beaux Livres
- Celine is staging a pop-up space
- Chanel is welcoming Hôtel Ritz Paris and La Monnaie de Paris
- Christian Dior Couture is welcoming Baccarat and Parfums Christian Dior
- Hermès is welcoming Parfums Hermès, John Lobb, Puiforcat and Saint-Louis in a pop-up space
- Louis Vuitton is welcoming Christofle, Le Bristol Paris and Robert Haviland & C. Parlon
- Van Cleef & Arpels is welcoming Chloé and Sèvres — Cité de la Céramique
With special events in the boutiques:
- Van Cleef & Arpels jewellery demonstration on Nov. 13 and 14
- Hermès saddle making demonstration on Nov. 14, 15 and 16
- John Lobb shoe making demonstration on Nov. 21, 22 and 23
- Puiforcat silversmithing demonstration on Nov. 28, 29 and 30
- Saint-Louis gold painting on crystal demonstration on Dec. 5, 6 and 7
In addition, this unique series will feature at the below locations:
- House of Artisans, Qasr Al Hosn: Savoir-faire Conversation – Cross-cultural craft demonstrations, workshops hosted by French luxury houses, talks and film screenings.
- Manarat Al Saadiyat: Abu Dhabi Art 2019; French Luxury and Contemporary Art Talks - Talks on French luxury and contemporary art by speakers from prestigious French luxury houses and cultural institutions.
- Louvre Abu Dhabi: 10,000 Years Of Luxury Exhibition, Louvre Abu Dhabi – A showcase of items from 21st-century French luxury houses and depict how different cultures have defined luxury.
Connect With Us