The Galleria Launches Complimentary Yoga Classes
Every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
A brand new yoga experience is coming to Abu Dhabi as The Galleria Al Maryah Island launches Yoga #AtTheGalleria.
The complimentary classes will take place outdoors on level 4 at the Sky Park offering beautiful views of the capital. The sessions starting 18th November 2019, will take place every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday morning from 8:30am to 9:30am, and are aimed at all levels from complete beginners to advanced practitioners. The classes will be led by an experienced instructor from renowned local studio Bodytree.
- Yoga #AtTheGalleria starts 18th November 2019 and continues into 2020
- Morning classes take place 3 times a week on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8:30am to 9:30am
- Sessions to take place outdoors on the Sky Park with beautiful views of Abu Dhabi
- Sessions are complimentary, just bring a mat and wear suitable clothing
- RSVP to email@example.com to confirm your place
- The Galleria’s Sport and Family Parks are also now fully open
Participants just need to bring a mat and suitable clothing. The Galleria is also providing special offers at select stores and cafés at The Galleria – perfect for an after class catch-up with new friends.
To participate in this elevated yoga experience, email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org 24-hours before the class commences to confirm your place, and get ready to experience a mind and body connection in a stunning, outdoor setting.
Ladies Night at Zsa Zsa
12 November - 14 December
Flânerie Colbert Abu Dhabi #AtTheGalleria
10 December - 10 December
Grand Opening Event at Villeroy & Boch
Connect With Us