VERSACE OPENS NEW BOUTIQUE AT THE GALLERIA AL MARYAH ISLAND
July 2021: Versace has unveiled its new boutique at The Galleria Al Maryah Island, further expanding the destination’s exceptional portfolio, and reinforcing the mall’s position as the premier luxury and retail destination in the capital.
Spanning 152 square meters, the store is located on Level L2, and will feature a full selection of Versace ready-to-wear fashion and accessories for men and women.
Versace’s New Boutique
- Inspired by modern muses, the new boutique will showcase the latest pre-Fall 2021 collection.
- The new collection brings Donatella Versace’s designs to life and celebrating personality and individual identity.
- The boutique follows the store concept designed by world-renowned architect Gwenael Nicolas.
- The store’s exterior is detailed with fluted wooden panels and an instantly recognisable Medusa sculpture, while the glass doors are framed by polished gold-tone metal with the signature Barocco ‘V’ door handle.
- The interior space features sleek grey and white marble flooring, depicting the brand’s iconic Greca pattern. Fixtures are made from Ariston marble, and counters come in super-white marble and blue calcite stone.
Versace is one of the leading international fashion design houses and a symbol of Italian luxury world-wide. The new boutique reinforces The Galleria’s commitment to providing a best-in-class retail experience, and sets the destination apart as the most exciting retail, dining, entertainment and lifestyle hub in Abu Dhabi.
VERSACE AT THE GALLERIA AL MARYAH ISLAND
Al Maryah Island
United Arab Emirates
For more information about The Galleria Al Maryah Island please visit www.thegalleria.ae or follow @TheGalleriaUAE.