IMPLEMENTATION OF ALHOSN GREEN PASS SYSTEM
Effective 20 August 2021, all guests aged 16 years and above, visiting The Galleria Al Maryah Island, will be required to provide proof of full vaccination status using the ‘ALHOSN GREEN PASS’ system in line with Abu Dhabi Emergency, Crisis and Disasters Committee regulations. Additionally, guests will also be EDE scanned prior to entry as an enhanced health and safety measure. Under 16 years of age and those with vaccination exemption status will be required to abide by the necessary PCR testing requirements as detailed by the Authorities.
For more information, please refer to: Al Hosn Green Pass System FAQs
Please visit: Abu Dhabi Emergency Crisis and Disasters Committee for the latest updates on Abu Dhabi precautionary measures.
UPDATE ON MALL ENTRY RULES
Following the latest updates from the Abu Dhabi authorities, and in the interest of prioritising the health and safety of our guests and colleagues, The Galleria Al Maryah Island requires visitors to undergo EDE scanning to enter. This requirement is in effect starting June 28, 2021.
In the event the EDE scan indicates a potential COVID-19 case, the individual will be not be permitted to the mall and must take a PCR test within 24 hours as per government protocol.
Note that this additional screening does not replace the current precautionary measures in place at the park, including thermal scanning, mandatory mask wearing and social distancing.
For more information, please refer to Mall Entry Rules - FAQs
For the latest government updates, please visit Abu Dhabi Government Media Office Website
Finding your favourite store is now easier and safer than ever with The Galleria’s contactless wayfinding. A first for Abu Dhabi, all you need to do is scan the QR Code found at any of our mall directory touch screens, sync the app with your mobile, and you’ll get real-time directions for any store in the mall. Enjoy your safe shopping experience!
GO SAFE CERTIFICATION
The Galleria is ‘Go Safe’ certified by the Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development and Abu Dhabi Department of Culture and Tourism. This certificate demonstrates our constant commitment to providing a safe shopping environment for the community.
COVID-19 VACCINATION BOOTH AND TESTING FACILITIES
An onsite COVID-19 vaccination booth operated by Mubadala Health is open to the public at The Galleria Al Maryah Island for both citizens and residents over 16 years old. Visit
The Galleria also has an onsite COVID-19 testing facility operated by Abu Dhabi Stem Cells Centre (ADSCC) and Yas Clinic Group. Visit
Hours of Operation:
- General: Saturday - Wednesday: 10am - 10pm, Thursday - Friday: 10am - 12am
- Waitrose 8am - 11pm daily
- Pharmacies: Saturday - Wednesday: 9am - 10pm, Thursday - Friday: 9am - 12am
- Entertainment facilities: VOX Cinemas, Xtreme Zone, Caboodle and Droplets By Caboodle
- Sky Park, Family Park and Sports Park are all open. Visitors must adhere to all precautionary measures to protect the health and safety of the community, including a maximum of 4 persons per group, maintaining physical distancing and wearing masks.
Stores including fashion, jewellery, beauty, lifestyle/sports, electronics and homewares
- Dining outlets including restaurants, cafés and food court outlets
- Salons – hair and nail services
- Prayer Rooms are open with social distancing measures in place for worshippers
- Common seating areas
- Events and activities
WELLNESS AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
The Wellness Ambassador program is a new Al Maryah Island initiative which focuses on protecting the health and wellbeing of our guests. At The Galleria, the Wellness Ambassadors will play an important role in enhancing customer experience whilst maintaining safety measures at all times.
- The Wellness Ambassadors are trained with specialised occupational health and wellness practices to ensure the safety of the community.
- This training involves the implementation of specific hygiene policies, ensuring social distancing measures and preventive medical knowledge about the virus.
- The Wellness Ambassadors will support guests in staying safe by maintaining health guidelines at The Galleria to ensure a safe and comfortable shopping experience.