The Galleria Al Maryah Island offers new, exclusive and exciting guest experiences. Already a lifestyle leader in Abu Dhabi. Recent additions include Asador De Aranda, Audemars Piguet, Patek Philippe, Breitling, Lenskart, Bally, Barry's fitness studio, Sakura Café, the expansion of Forever Rose Café and more.
The Galleria continues to elevate and evolve its offering. In the coming weeks the destination will also introduce new concepts across homeware, luxury fashion, jewellery and dining, so watch this space!
Now open at The Galleria:
- Founded in the heart of Spain in the sixties, Asador de Aranda, is now open in Abu Dhabi exclusively at The Galleria. With more than 35 branches in Spain, this is truly an authentic Spanish culinary experience.
- Barry’s is the original high intensity interval workout. Barry's tones muscle and maximizes fat loss with a combination of running and weights.
- Situated in Books Kinokuniya, Sakura Café offers great coffee, Japanese desserts and hearty breakfasts for guests to enjoy while reading their favourite books.
- A one-of-a-kind family brand, Geox caters for women, men and children covering both classic and casual shoes.
- Born in 1884, Breitling is a Swiss legacy watchmaking innovator known for breaking barriers in watch design and navigation.
- Open in a new location on L2, Forever Rose Café, is an all-day dining concept that serves decadent and sumptuous signature delights and premium beverages.
- Iconic French fashion house Balenciaga is back with a new look to define the concept of modernity and elegance through the mastery of techniques and the use of innovative fabrics.
- Audemars Piguet, one of the oldest fine watchmaking manufacturers, intertwines bold aesthetics and uncompromising craftsmanship to create a combination of quality and performance.
- Born in Switzerland in 1851, Bally is one of the world's longstanding luxury footwear brands. Subscribing to the belief that quality speaks for itself, modern collections are still handmade in Switzerland, taking 240 artisanal techniques to complete.
- Patek Philippe, a Swiss luxury watch and clock manufacturer founded in 1839, designs and manufactures timepieces that include some of the most complicated mechanical watches.
- Lenskart, innovating the eyewear industry through fashion, technology and style.