The Galleria Al Maryah Island is excited to launch the Let’s Walk! Community fitness programme.
Let’s Walk! is a year-round initiative that rewards fitness with exciting discounts and offers from brands at The Galleria.
The initiative is a great way to keep healthy in a comfortable environment, particularly during the cool winter months enjoying the outdoor promenade.
Here’s what you need to know about The Galleria’s Let’s Walk programme:
- Guests can join guided walks led by a certified trainer three times a week – every Monday, Wednesday and Friday starting at 8:30 am in Central Kitchens, Level 3 (nearest parking P2-B).
- The distance will be approximately 3km-5km and cover different routes within The Galleria.
- The more you join Let's Walk weekly challenges, the more chances you have to win an AED 200 shopping voucher.
To register for Let's Walk! and join any of our guided walks:
Click here > Sign me up!
- To track your steps and unlock rewards from participating brands at The Galleria, please download the health app of your choice on your device.
- Then, start walking and reap the rewards!
Unlock discounts from your favourite brands, including American Rag Cie, Bath & Body Works, Nolu's, Cities, Maison Samira Maatouk, Kiehl's, TVM, Coffee Hat, Forever 21, BWL, Zero Latency, and much more!
What do I need to bring/wear to the guided walks?
- Wear comfortable, breathable clothing and a pair of comfortable trainers. Don't forget to wear your Let's Walk! T-shirt
- Bring a small water bottle to carry with you.
- Avoid bringing any bags or personal items.
- Most importantly...bring your energy and be ready to walk!
Let’s Walk! is part of The Galleria’s commitment to enhancing the lifestyle of all our guests and promoting health and wellness throughout the community.
The Galleria also offers complimentary yoga year-round on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 8:30 am, currently hosted indoors on the South Link Bridge, Level 2.
For bookings, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org