Embark on a delicious journey across 13 dining outlets at The Galleria as part of the 2021 Abu Dhabi Culinary Season from 18 October to 9 December.
Discover succulent signature dishes cooked up specially for the occasion at a promotional price of AED 50 or less. Each trademark dish tells a story unique to each outlet’s brand and history.
Explore signatures dishes, including:
- Asha’s “Chicken 65”: a southern-style batter fried chicken spiced with curry leaves, ginger, black peppercorns, capsicum (AED 45).
- Biryani Pot’s “Butter Chicken Biryani”: a combination of two Indian classics, delicious creamy butter chicken and aromatic biryani rice served as one dish (AED 48).
- Bombay Canteen’s “Butter Chicken Burger”: a combination of Bombay pav buns filled with sumptuous signature butter chicken, served with a side of crispy fries (AED 32).
- BWL "Mish Fattoush": a spin on the traditional Fattoush salad, the Mish Fattoush brings to the table all flavour and more, with nutritious chickpeas and our crunchy signature halloumi cheese balls. This is one salad you will definitely crave on the daily! (AED 39)
- Joga’s “Joga Lunch”: choice of a sandwich or wrap, served with soup or salad and a fruit pot or Nutella® cookie (AED 50).
- Kababji’s “Spicy Crispy Chicken sandwich”: spicy crispy chicken served with fries, pickles and Kababji’s special coleslaw dressing inside Arabic or bun bread (AED 29).
- Kobashi’s Takoyaki: wheat-based batter filled with bonito flakes, spring onion and red pickled ginger together with octopus, chicken or shrimp & mushroom (buy two for AED 42).
- LPM Restaurant & Bar’s “Salade de lentilles vertes”: green lentil salad, apple and scorched cherry tomatoes (AED 47).
- Loca’s “El Cordero Tacos”: slow-roasted lamb cooked with onions and coriander in handmade corn tortillas (AED 50).
- M’Oishi “ice cream jar”: try special M’Oishi flavours of rose almond and rose pistachio (AED 48 per jar).
- Signature by Sanjeev Kapoor’s “Tasting of Signature Chicken”: stuffed chicken tikka, curried chicken satay, ginger and mango flavoured chicken morsels (AED 50).
- Shot Specialty Café’s “Pannacota & Rahash Latte”: Pannacota, a homemade creamy Italian dessert served with crushed raspberries and mango sauces, complemented by the Rahash latte, Shot Café’s signature drink with Nutella® and halawa to the rim of the cup and filling it with latte (AED 45).
- Sushi Art’s “New Creations”: Sushi Art have partnered with incredible Michelin Star Chef – Paul Pairet. Mix and match from his unique new creations, such as the ABLT rolls (AED 39), or delight the palette with new Sushi Art dishes like the seabream carrot orange maki rolls (AED 44).
- Tortilla’s “burrito meal”: A large chicken or beef Baracoa burrito with your choice of rice, beans, salsa and toppings along with chips, salsa and a drink (AED 50).
Download brochure here.