The Galleria Al Maryah Island welcomes world-renowned retail, lifestyle and dining concepts
The Galleria Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi’s ultimate lifestyle and shopping destination, is excited to announce the introduction of a wide range of new store openings including retail, jewellery, dining and lifestyle outlets in addition to some first-to-the-capital concepts and boutiques.
New Abu Dhabi exclusives now open at The Galleria:
- Margaret Dabbs, fusing together modern medical science with the best of beauty to deliver a unique range of luxurious products and treatments.
- Chopard, Swiss manufacturer and retailer of luxury watches, jewellery and accessories.
Abu Dhabi exclusives opening very soon:
- Messika, a Parisian jewellery house recognised for its diamond expertise and unique craftsmanship in modern designs and exceptional jewellery creations.
- Grand Beirut will offer authentic Lebanese cuisine from the heart of Levant.
- A first of its kind in the Middle East, TVM Abu Dhabi is an innovative alcohol-free mocktail bar revolutionising the social occasion.
- BWL's ethos is to provide food that enables you to become the best version of yourself, through healthy and sustainable living.
- SesaMe, a niche boutique offering sesame-based halwa, tahini and nut spreads, tea blends and coffee beans.
- Italian speciality café Coffee Hat offers beans from around the world and convenient coffee capsules for home use.
New openings at Abu Dhabi’s destination of choice:
- The Robes, a street and evening fashion brand that caters to Emirati women and appeals to discerning fashion enthusiasts.
- Contemporary Italian lifestyle brand Furla, brings shoppers Italian-designed products that range from handbags and shoes to exquisite accessories for both men and women.
- Limited Gallery is a fragrance boutique providing a comfortable and relaxing place for perfume-lovers seeking special consultations and niche products.
- Adding to its list of popular services such as Stitch in Time and The Cobbler, The Galleria is now home to The Middle East’s first car buying service, Sell Any Car, offering free and instant online car evaluations allowing guests to sell their used motors in just 30 minutes.
- Set to join The Galleria’s high-street fashion brands is Mauritius-based brand Parisa Jewels, offering a wide range of women’s clothing including Kurtis, Kurtas and Sarees to suit every occasion.
More to come:
- French perfume house Henry Jacques will offer fragrances infused with premium natural essences from around the world.
- Originating in Kyoto, Japan, the UAE’s favourite coffee shop; % Arabica has also joined The Galleria complementing its exceptional array of dining outlets while serving and roasting high-quality coffee from around the world.
- Adding to L’ETO’s exceptional waterfront location, Secret Garden by L’ETO is an innovative concept by one of the UAE’s most-loved café and restaurant brands, coming soon to the Galleria.
- The New York Times named Din Tai Fung one of the top 10 gourmet restaurants in the world, adding to The Galleria’s outstanding selection of casual and fine-dining venues.
For more information about The Galleria Al Maryah Island and its new store openings, follow @TheGalleriaUAE on Facebook and Instagram.