There’s nothing better than time well spent – but the reality remains that we have just 24 hours a day.
Only have a few hours to spare yet want it to be meaningful? Make the most of your precious time at The Galleria by using one of our curated itineraries as your guide!
I’M HERE FOR ONE HOUR
With one hour on the clock, it’s just about enough to grab a quick bite, catch a workout class, or shop the latest gadgets.
Quick eateries worth your time
- Known for its Love® premium chicken tenderloin meals, Raising Cane’s ensures a great tasting chicken tenders meal served hot and fresh every time. Raising Cane’s can be found at Central Kitchens on Level 3.
- Head to Bombay Canteen to experience a hidden gem serving a wide variety of Indian dishes from the pani puri to classics like butter chicken, biryani and desi grain pulao. Bombay Canteen can be found at Central Kitchens on Level 3.
- Customise one of the menu’s signature pizzas or create your own at Blaze Pizza while choosing from a wide selection of fresh, clean ingredients. Blaze Pizza can be found at Central Kitchens on Level 3.
Time to sweat
- Visit the Abu Dhabi-based Barry’s studio to experience different workouts in the Red Room and Flex Lounge including traditional HIIT workouts alternating between the treadmill and the floor. To book your Barry’s session, click here. Barry’s can be found on Level L1.
- With the weather becoming cooler in the capital, take a stroll around the promenade for a nice breeze.
Experiences to enjoy
- Gather your group for a free-roam virtual reality experience at Zero Latency and get immersed inside a game where your body becomes the controller, and your mind believes it’s real. Zero Latency can be found on Level 3.
- Enjoy a game of bowling along with your friends at Xtreme Zone featuring a 12-lane bowling alley. Xtreme Zone can be found on Level 4.
- Take a business meeting over lunch and delve into delicious dining while keeping those important projects moving. Choose from restaurants like Loca, COYA, Grand Beirut, Zuma, Almayass and so many more.